Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bringing Love to Kenya From St. John Students

How do I bring St. John Eagle spirit with me to Kenya? The students in 1st, 2nd & 3rd grades illustrated books with the song Jesus Loves Me for me to give to the schools & orphanages we will visit. The children's love for their Lord shines brightly through their drawings! I got goosebumps yesterday while looking through the powerful images. They show such enthusiasm for sharing that good news with children halfway around the world whose lives are so desperate for the unconditional love of our Savior. What a blessing to be in the St. John Lutheran School community!

2 comments:

Marilouise Galik said...

What a great idea to bring the books! It is exciting to see how the Lord will work between the children from the 2 countries!

BRUCE said...

I LOVE MRS. NELSON!
FROM BRUCE.